9 de septiembre de 2012

Quisiera ser convexo



Quisiera ser convexo
para tu mano cóncava.
Y como un tronco hueco
para acogerte en mi regazo
y darte sombra y sueño.
Suave y horizontal e interminable
para la huella alterna y presurosa
de tu pie izquierdo
y de tu pie derecho.
Ser de todas las formas
como agua siempre a gusto en cualquier vaso
siempre abrazándote por dentro.
Y también como vaso
para abrazar por fuera al mismo tiempo.
Como el agua hecha vaso
tu confín - dentro y fuera - siempre exacto.

                                        
 Gerardo Diego

B.S.O. Jane Eyre (2011) compuesta por Darío Marianelli, para mi uno de los mejores compositores del momento.
AWAKEN



4 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo2/28/2014

    Greetings I am so delighted I found your web site, I really found you by error,
    while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and a
    all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't
    have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added
    your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.


    Feel free to surf to my site :: green bean coffee extract

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anónimo2/28/2014

    This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!!

    Finally I have found something that helped me. Many thanks!


    Also visit my web site :: seo london

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Anónimo2/28/2014

    It's actually a nice and useful piece of info.
    I am glad that you just shared this helpful information with us.
    Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.


    Stop by my page: pure green coffee extract

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Anónimo2/28/2014

    Hello There. I found your blog using msn. That is an extremely well written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful information.
    Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

    Feel free to surf to my web site uk seo company

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tu comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...